Welcome, Guest
This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: Just a few ideas

Just a few ideas 3 years 8 months ago #4369

Hello!

I was wondering if we'll get the rest of Mega Man series robot masters / stages from 1-10
also I would like to see the NES fan made Remake of Mega Man 7 & 8 added too if possible.
I'd also like to see you guys introduce a level maker and a way to add our own story to the
list under New Game!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Just a few ideas 3 years 7 months ago #4395

I can't speak for the devs on the first suggestion but as for you second those already exist and their titled "8-bit mega man 7" & "8-bit mega man 8." Also, if you want a level creator, a really amazing and very detailed one already exists and it's a free download. It's called "mega maker."
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Gabe4Gaming.

Just a few ideas 3 years 7 months ago #4397

Gabe4Gaming wrote:
I can't speak for the devs on the first suggestion but as for you second those already exist and their titled "8-bit mega man 7" & "8-bit mega man 8." Also, if you want a level creator, a really amazing and very detailed one already exists and it's a free download. It's called "mega maker."

Yeah. the fan made Mega Man 7FC and 8FC are really good. And like you said Mega Maker is amazing as well. At one point earlier we were discussing the idea of adding a level editor eventually. But due to the way levels work in our game, trying to add something like that would be a huge undertaking, especially since we're trying to get started on our new game that we'll try to kickstart in october. So, i think that instead of adding such a thing, we'll focus on improving what is already in the game, and adding some more content like extra stages based on robot masters from games that currently are not represented in the game. :)