Welcome, Guest
This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: Hello There Megaman Fans. ^_^

Hello There Megaman Fans. ^_^ 4 years 1 week ago #3562

I started to become a fan of the Franchise when I begun my Megaman Childhood with Megaman X8(shocking I know). But my childhood was way different compared to others.

Anyway, please excuse my off-topic. I really don't know if it was requested or not but, can the creator make those screen messages non-automatic? Like, when you finish to read a message pressing a certain button to read another message? That will be cool from my opinion. :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello There Megaman Fans. ^_^ 4 years 1 week ago #3563

Hey!

Do you mean the text messages during the cutscenes and the ending?

Hello There Megaman Fans. ^_^ 4 years 1 week ago #3564

Indeed those ones. :)

Hello There Megaman Fans. ^_^ 4 years 1 week ago #3567

It's an interesting suggestion, and something that I think we may be able to add in an update for the game later this year, at least for the in-game cutscenes :) For the ending I'm afraid that we can't have such an option, the reason for it is that the ending scenes are synced with the music, so if we allow the players to wait there then the music won't be synced with the ending.

Hello There Megaman Fans. ^_^ 3 years 7 months ago #4394

I definitely second this suggestion (I know I'm a bit late) as me and my friend aren't the best players on the planet and so having to do the wily castle stages quite a bit, we see the cutscene that plays going into it a lot. It has actually sort of become an inside joke between me and my friend because of this.

Hello There Megaman Fans. ^_^ 3 years 7 months ago #4396

Gabe4Gaming wrote:
I definitely second this suggestion (I know I'm a bit late) as me and my friend aren't the best players on the planet and so having to do the wily castle stages quite a bit, we see the cutscene that plays going into it a lot. It has actually sort of become an inside joke between me and my friend because of this.

Heh.. Well the good thing is that in the latest release of the game 1.0.2 that we put out recently, you can actually skip some of the cutscenes. So for example if you press one of the buttons during that cutscene, there should pop up a text somewhere on the screen that says something like "press again to skip". Well, to be fair, that option doesn't just skip to the next text in the cutscene, but instead it skips the rest of the cutscene.