Welcome, Guest
This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: Ability To Carry In Co-op?

Ability To Carry In Co-op? 4 years 2 months ago #3032

It'd be cool to have like a super arm ability where you could pick up the other player in co-op it'd also be very funny :P .
Last Edit: 4 years 2 months ago by Pixelmar.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Ability To Carry In Co-op? 4 years 2 months ago #3034

Yeah it would be fun to include something like that as an option. With it working like it does in Chip 'n ' Dale for the NES, or something along those lines. I'll add it to our list and we'll consider adding it.

Ability To Carry In Co-op? 4 years 2 months ago #3038

You read my mind, I thought of the idea from playing Chip 'n Dale recently. :lol:

Ability To Carry In Co-op? 4 years 2 months ago #3044

Ah :)
I don't remember for sure, but I think that I got the idea for the co-op mode in Mega Man 2.5D from Chip 'n' dale. Always had a lot of fun playing that in co-op back when I was a kid.

Ability To Carry In Co-op? 4 years 2 months ago #3050

Yeah i'm always a fan of co-op but when I saw you guys implement co-op in a Mega Man game I immediately downloaded :lol:. Capcom has made some great Mega Man games but have left an empty void that can only be filled by multiplayer. :(

(P.S you guys have done some impressive work I've waited a long time for a co-op Mega Man game and finally It's here & free :woohoo: !! Thanks so much for this awesome game!
Last Edit: 4 years 2 months ago by Pixelmar.

Ability To Carry In Co-op? 4 years 2 months ago #3052

You're very welcome :) Hopefully Capcom will make a new Mega Man game too eventually.

Ability To Carry In Co-op? 4 years 2 months ago #3070

Yeah, Hopefully :) ...