Welcome, Guest
This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: Savestate

Savestate 4 years 3 months ago #2879

Hey Peter
is the Savestate of Version 1.0 compatible to version 1.0.1?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Savestate 4 years 3 months ago #2882

Hi!

Yeah it is, we have a guide on our FAQ-page that you can follow to get your 1.0 saves over to 1.0.1:

http://petersjostrand.com/index.php/faq

Savestate 4 years 2 months ago #3018

Hey Peter
I have a realy important question. Can I save the game between the wiley stages?
If not, can you add the function please? :(

Savestate 4 years 2 months ago #3019

Hey!

Unfortunately we will not be adding the ability to save between wily stages. One reason is that I feel that it would make the castle stages feel less connected and that it would make the castle feel less threatening. But if we ignore that, then there is also the issue that if you were allowed to save between wily stages, then you would also be able to revisit the regular robot master stages with rush coil and rush jet, which could easily break some of the mechanics in those stages.

What may be a solution though would be to implement a code that allows you to jump to any of the Wily stages. So for example you could load your save-game from just before you went to the castle, and then input the code to get to a particular wily stage.
Last Edit: 4 years 2 months ago by Peter Sjöstrand.

Savestate 4 years 2 months ago #3020

Oh ok I understand. A code is nice. If it does not work too much for you. :)

Savestate 4 years 2 months ago #3023

I'd have to check with Edgar who does the programming, but I suspect that such a code wouldn't be too hard to add. I'll add it to our list and we'll take a look at it :)