Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Advanced Search

Search Results

Searched for: 4096
21 Feb 2017 14:34
It's not that the directions weren't the correct direction. That was fine. But I can't map buttons to anything. A/B/Y/X/RB/LB/Start/Select/Dpad don't map to anything. Just stick:4096- shows up. I can't map RT and LT separately. I also can't even put the keyboard controls in anymore. Hitting enter just defaults whatever thing I'm trying to change to stick:4096-.
Category: Bugs & problems
21 Feb 2017 14:15
When I hit enter to rebind the keys it just inputs stick:4096-. Sometimes it gave a button input like Up, down, left, right and the triggers but those rarely worked. Every other button just brings up stick:4096- and the directions would only work if inputted as soon as enter was hit. Even then it's not guaranteed to work.
21 Feb 2017 14:11
What issue have you been having with the 360 controller? If it's about directions, it may be that you were slightly off when mapping the controls, so in that case it may be worth trying to map them again.
21 Feb 2017 14:08
All the topics I've seen for this issue have been for ps4 controllers. Is there a fix for a 360 controller?
14 Feb 2017 12:42
ah ok , you need to install ds4windows
14 Feb 2017 11:25
Hide DS4 Controller ^^!
14 Feb 2017 08:57
J'ai exactement le même problème, par contre je n'ai pas trouvé la cas à cocher dont tu parles.
-
I've got the same probleme but i dont' t find the checking box
13 Feb 2017 12:16
Thank you for your report ! We might add this to the FAQ to help others out with PS4 controllers.

Merci beaucoup !
12 Feb 2017 23:54
Hi all !
I was having the problem for the stick: 4096- on the control options.
After 1 hour of research, the problem is that you havn't checked the "hide DS4 Controller" in Settings tab!

Hope it help you :D !

If you still getting problem, i can help you :)

Sorry for my english :/ I'm french ^^ !
02 Feb 2017 16:35
Sure, it does work, but it creates another layer of input interpreting, which means higher input latency, even if not by much. Whenever it is possible to use controller without any additional software - it's better to do that.
02 Feb 2017 16:02
A better solution is to use DS4Windows, with the hide DS4 feature. It will hide the rawinput from other applications, and convert your controls to Xbox 360 controls.

Hiwever, this does not fix the issue for users of PS3, Gamecube, etc. controllers.
02 Feb 2017 10:14
Thank you for taking the time to post this, it's very much appreciated.
02 Feb 2017 10:08
As I see now, there are a bunch of people who are suffering from the Stick: -4096 problem, and that actually made me register just to make this post.

I hope I won't be wrong when I'd say that all of those users are Dualshock 4 users.
So, while we're waiting for a fix (I've contacted a man from development team yesterday, he said he will let the rest dev team know), there is a simple workaround for that.

You have to HALF-PULL both L2 and R2, they should be somewhere around the MIDDLE of their...
02 Feb 2017 10:00
As I see now, there are a bunch of people who are suffering from the Stick: -4096 problem, and that actually made me register just to make this post.

I hope I won't be wrong when I'd say that all of those users are Dualshock 4 users.
So, while we're waiting for a fix (I've contacted a man from development team yesterday, he said he will let the rest dev team know), there is a simple workaround for that.

You have to HALF-PULL both L2 and R2, they should be somewhere around the MIDDLE of their...
02 Feb 2017 03:18
Hello,

Really excited to play the game. However, I am greeted with a huge issue while I try to configure my controller. It would seem that the game detects the controller in an odd way, and actually does not respond as I try to map it in the controller options. When I press either "Z" or "Enter" on my keyboard to map an input for the controller, it automatically reverts the input binding to "Stick4096-". I cannot proceed past this.

I have tried both the installed version, as well as the...
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 30 results.
  • Page: