Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Advanced Search

Search Results

Searched for: 4096
27 Mar 2017 21:39
No problem, if I find anything, I'll post it.

Thanks for making this amazing game by the way!
Category: Bugs & problems
27 Mar 2017 21:01
sledgehammer617 wrote:
Unfortunately, I don't have anything else connected to my computer other than a keyboard. Bluetooth is turned off and I tried multiple keyboards so I don't believe that is it. I've also tried rebooting my PC with nothing connected at all with the same result.

I might do some more research on it and try to manually type in the controller inputs in the XML file.

That's unfortunate. If you do end up doing more research on it I'd really appreciate it if you post your findings here. It may be...
27 Mar 2017 17:37
Unfortunately, I don't have anything else connected to my computer other than a keyboard. Bluetooth is turned off and I tried multiple keyboards so I don't believe that is it. I've also tried rebooting my PC with nothing connected at all with the same result.

I might do some more research on it and try to manually type in the controller inputs in the XML file.
25 Mar 2017 22:33
Maybe check if you have any bluetooth connected or maybe bluetooth usb.
Try to remove it !
25 Mar 2017 21:14
Hey,

Sounds a lot like the issue this user was having a couple of weeks back, he was also in win10:
http://petersjostrand.com/index.php/forum/bugs-problems/1369-controls-change-to-stick-4096-without-a-controller#3035

Not sure if what RedFoxxie wrote most recently in that thread may be helpful:
"I'd like to also ask if you happen to have any other hardware which could possibly be detected by the game as a controller, such as a high-end gaming mouse ? I've heard of issues with other games where...
25 Mar 2017 21:08
Whenever I try to change a controller input, it simply automatically sets it to "stick:-4096". I believe others have also had this issue.

I've tried the installer version and non-installer with no luck.

I've also tried 3 different keyboards with no luck (2 dell keyboards and 1 mac keyboard).

I have NOTHING plugged into my computer accept a keyboard, and as I stated, I tried multiple of them.

I'm also running Windows 10.

Hopefully there will be a solution to this because as of right now, I...
27 Feb 2017 13:05
GaspenPayne wrote:
Hello.

Like a few others here, I also have the "stick:4096" problem when attempting to change the controls. I'm using a typical standard mouse and keyboard with no other controllers or whatnot connected to my desktop.

I am using version 1.0.1 without the installer. Windows 7.

Thank you for reporting, we'll look into this.
27 Feb 2017 05:23
Hello.

Like a few others here, I also have the "stick:4096" problem when attempting to change the controls. I'm using a typical standard mouse and keyboard with no other controllers or whatnot connected to my desktop.

I am using version 1.0.1 without the installer. Windows 7.
26 Feb 2017 17:53
I'd like to also ask if you happen to have any other hardware which could possibly be detected by the game as a controller, such as a high-end gaming mouse ? I've heard of issues with other games where gaming mouses have been detected erroneously as controllers in the past.
26 Feb 2017 17:50
Hey, in case you haven't gotten this fixed yet. In case you're using the installer version of the game, please try and load the installer-free one and try with that one instead. We've had issues with some people actually getting this bug without having a controller in on their computer at all when using the installer and that could be related to your issue as well.

Also out of curiosity, do you have some special type of a gaming mouse ? Sometimes they can ironically be detected as controllers.
23 Feb 2017 06:51
We know that people have had issues with the installer version, and in fact we'll probably get rid of that entirely with the next update v1.0.2 that we're working on right now. I'd suggest giving the installer-free version a try, and seeing if you can find MM25DConfig.xml then.

Just remember you'll need to start the game at least one time for the file to be generated.
22 Feb 2017 12:35
Installer version, and OS is Windows 10.
22 Feb 2017 10:14
Hey!

Do you have the installer version of the game, or the one without installer? Also what OS are you running?
21 Feb 2017 22:14
I've seen people on this forum posting about the problem in which controls can't be altered due to stick:4096 immediately being assigned. I am having this problem as well, although I do not have a controller active.

Additionally, I can't seem to change the controls manually through the MM25DConfig.xml file as I can't find the file anywhere.
21 Feb 2017 15:54
Hmmm that sounds like its reading constantly a value from the controller sticks. If you connect a controller in to the computer while holding into a certain direction, that becomes the "default direction" and it will constantly keep reading a wrong value. Disconnecting and reconnecting the controller will fix this. Rebooting your computer while making sure the stick isn't held into any direction will as well fix this.

I did test my own 360 controller and it should work fine as is so it...
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 30 results.
  • Page: