Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: COOP Bug - Dr.Willy Level 3 - Player Stuck

COOP Bug - Dr.Willy Level 3 - Player Stuck 2 years 4 months ago #3090

• dracoblue
  • QA for EA Games
This is a random bug, we did not reproduce it since well it took time to get here and then once this bug happens the team must go back to select screen and thus do the entire Dr.Willy levels again.

On Dr.Willy Level 3 we jumped on the zone as shown on screen and got stucked.

Bug2.png
Last Edit: 2 years 4 months ago by dracoblue.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

COOP Bug - Dr.Willy Level 3 - Player Stuck 2 years 4 months ago #3094

dracoblue wrote:
This is a random bug, we did not reproduce it since well it took time to get here and then once this bug happens the team must go back to select screen and thus do the entire Dr.Willy levels again.

On Dr.Willy Level 3 we jumped on the zone as shown on screen and got stucked.

Bug2.png

Sorry to hear you got this nasty bug. We know it's been an issue with some meshes in the game. We're attempting to resolve all of those meshes for the upcoming v1.0.2 update. I don't think anyone else has reported it on that particular mesh before so, so I'm glad that you did. Now we can make sure that we include a fix for that as well in v1.0.2

COOP Bug - Dr.Willy Level 3 - Player Stuck 2 years 4 months ago #3109

• dracoblue
  • QA for EA Games
Excellent! I'll keep reporting if we find another one.
I may suggest to add an option like "Restart" so if for any reason players encounter bugs or anything that get them stuck since they would have no option to "suicide" they can quickly restart it without having to redo all Willy Stages. Also it would benefit time spent when you are with like 0 Lifes and just prefer to restart the level in order to get the 2 starting ones instead of finding a pit to jump on.

COOP Bug - Dr.Willy Level 3 - Player Stuck 2 years 4 months ago #3110

dracoblue wrote:
Excellent! I'll keep reporting if we find another one.
I may suggest to add an option like "Restart" so if for any reason players encounter bugs or anything that get them stuck since they would have no option to "suicide" they can quickly restart it without having to redo all Willy Stages. Also it would benefit time spent when you are with like 0 Lifes and just prefer to restart the level in order to get the 2 starting ones instead of finding a pit to jump on.

It's funny you should mention a restart option, Foxxie on our dev team mentioned the same thing just earlier today :) This is definitely something that we're considering, especially since it would likely be a very easy thing to add. So while we will have tried to fix all meshes so you no longer get stuck in them in v1.0.2, i hope that we can also include that restart option in that update as well. :)