Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Controls change to stick:4096 without a controller

Controls change to stick:4096 without a controller 2 years 8 months ago #3035

I've seen people on this forum posting about the problem in which controls can't be altered due to stick:4096 immediately being assigned. I am having this problem as well, although I do not have a controller active.

Additionally, I can't seem to change the controls manually through the MM25DConfig.xml file as I can't find the file anywhere.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Controls change to stick:4096 without a controller 2 years 8 months ago #3043

Hey!

Do you have the installer version of the game, or the one without installer? Also what OS are you running?
Last Edit: 2 years 8 months ago by Peter Sjöstrand.

Controls change to stick:4096 without a controller 2 years 8 months ago #3046

Installer version, and OS is Windows 10.

Controls change to stick:4096 without a controller 2 years 8 months ago #3071

We know that people have had issues with the installer version, and in fact we'll probably get rid of that entirely with the next update v1.0.2 that we're working on right now. I'd suggest giving the installer-free version a try, and seeing if you can find MM25DConfig.xml then.

Just remember you'll need to start the game at least one time for the file to be generated.

Controls change to stick:4096 without a controller 2 years 8 months ago #3101

I'd like to also ask if you happen to have any other hardware which could possibly be detected by the game as a controller, such as a high-end gaming mouse ? I've heard of issues with other games where gaming mouses have been detected erroneously as controllers in the past.